Subject: A Call for Nominations for the Language Subcommittee Co-chair

OpenC2 Technical Committee,

Jason Romano will be stepping down as the Language Subcommittee Co-chair effective August 30.  We will need someone to serve as co-chair for the remainder of his term (April 2020).

If you are interested in serving as co-chair, please ask the co-chairs or any voting member to nominate you for the position.  Also note, you do not necessarily need to be a voting member to serve as a co-chair of a subcommittee.

Mr. Romano's contribution to this effort has been remarkable and he will be missed.

Jason, We thank you for your extraordinary efforts and best wishes in your future endeavors.

Joe Brule
Engineering (Y2D122)
FNX-3, B4A335
410.854.4045
'Adnius ad retinedam puritem noster peciosus corporalis fluidorum...'
I welcome VSRE emails.  Learn more at http://vsre.info/