Subject: Joint Submission

During this morning’s call, I discussed JTAG, likely to the mystification of many

I actually meant the JTC, as in the ISO/IEC JTC.

It is unclear to me if ITU fits into umbrella, or if it is different, or we can do both.

I recommend that the Chairs consult with James Bryce Clark (jamie.clark@oasis-open.org), General Counsel of OASIS, on the changing field of liaisons sooner rather than later, and ever mindful of the March deadline.

tc