Subject: Role change request to Voting Member for Anthony Librera

In accordance with section 1.4 of the OASIS Technical Committee Process policy, https://www.oasis-open.org/policies-guidelines/tc-process-2017-05-26#membership , this is to notify the Chair and the TC, as a Persistent Non-Voting Member who wishes to gain voting rights, of my desire to become a Voting Member and understand that I must follow the rules in section 1.4.4 as if I had lost my voting rights due to non-attendance.  It is my understanding that I will gain voting rights at the close of the second consecutive Meeting of the TC that I attend.

Respectfully,

Anthony M. Librera, PMP®

Professional - Cybersecurity

Chief Security Office