Subject: Fw: EXT :Open C2 homepage redesign

As discussed at this morning's TC meeting, I'm forwarding the draft OpenC2.org website design that AT&T supplied.

Per Duncan's statement that AT&T should not have to referee the TC's discussion of this, please use me as the central point-of-contact for feedback and suggestions for the website, as well as any content contributions you might wish to make.

Dave

David Lemire

Systems Engineer

HII Mission Driven Innovated Solutions (HII-MDIS)

Technical Solutions Division

1557174172863_PastedImage

302 Sentinel Drive | Annapolis Junction, MD 20701

Work (301575-5190 | Mobile (443) 535-1182