Subject: OpenC2 mention in ITU talk tomorrow - free, open to all

The ITU Kaleidoscope Academic Conference is this week. Of interest to OpenC2 is a 3 minute poster session on our recent plugfest which can be found at  https://www.itu.int/en/ITU-T/academia/kaleidoscope/2020/Pages/demos.aspx and then click on "English" under "Video Demonstration on Cybersecurity Automation" and watch my video poster talk.

It will officially debut as part of the conference at the at 9:10AM (15:10 in Geneva) tomorrow and will be followed by a Q&A.

It's totally self-serving (to OpenC2) but I'd appreciate some of you attending and peppering the conference chat channel with questions (and answers) on OpenC2.

Program is at https://www.itu.int/en/ITU-T/academia/kaleidoscope/2020/Pages/programme.aspx

Registration for Kaleidoscope is free. Go to https://www.itu.int/en/ITU-T/academia/kaleidoscope/2020/Pages/registration.aspx.

One side benefit of registering for Kaleidoscope is that you will get an ITU account which will give you insider access to all the ITU interworkings should you care about seeing how the sausage is made (e.g. draft standards as they are being worked on instead of having to wait for the finished product). Unlike OASIS the ITU keeps the info proprietary until the standard is released.

If nothing else, please take 3 minutes and watch the video at https://www.itu.int/en/ITU-T/academia/kaleidoscope/2020/Pages/demos.aspx.

Duncan Sparrell

sFractal Consulting LLC

iPhone, iTypo, iApologize