Subject: Language Spec

I am cleaning up some :issues: in the current documentation.

Per github, the last working draft was a year ago, wd15, and was an errata (minor error fix) to the last spec.

WD15 references the last spec as “CS01”. We in fact released CS02 of OpenC2 in November of 2019.

(A cs is a voted upon committee specification)

We voted on CS02 with a special majority vote based on WD15 in the OASIS repository.

As near as I can tell. The Github release WD15 *should* have been WD16, and should have been based on CS02.

I cannot find, and cannot recall at this time whether we released the CS02 errata

But it look as if we did not

If anyone has any contrary recollections, please let me know.

tc