Subject: April - Sept Meetings Scheduled

TC Members:  as announced at last week’s TC meeting, I have now scheduled our routine meetings for April through September on the OASIS and Lucid calendars, and you should have or shortly receive the meeting invitations from Lucid Meetings.

My apologies for the spurious cancellation sent from OASIS for a meeting that wasn’t on your calendar; I needed to correct some calendar clumsiness and missed unchecking the box to stop the email for the cancellation.

As always, let me know if there are any problems.

Dave

David Lemire
IA Systems Engineer
Mission Technologies