Subject: OpenC2 working meeting tomorrow (4/5)

TC Members,

A reminder that after a week off (I hope you celebrated appropriately) we have our 1st Wednesday working meeting tomorrow. Following on recent TC and working meeting discussions about publishing a v1.0 JADN-IM committee note soon, there will be a set of PRs on that document presented for approval. These have not been previously presented at a working meeting, so if you have an opportunity to take a look ahead of time that would be helpful.

The PRs can be found here:  https://github.com/oasis-tcs/openc2-jadn-im/pulls -- one is currently draft but actually has most of its content and will be completed today.

The Section 4 PR (#27) will likely also receive some further updates today.

Dave

David Lemire
IA Systems Engineer
Mission Technologies