Subject: RE: EXT :[openc2] SBOM AP examples

I’ve added this topic to today’s working meeting agenda.

The video Duncan linked is 40 minutes. The video summary is:

The DIE Triad (Distributed, Immutable, Ephemeral) serves as an alternative to the CIA Triad (Confidentiality, Integrity, Availability) that reduces our security burden, enables us to achieve true resiliency, and move towards antifragility. Learn how to tackle our tough challenges in security, resiliency, and privacy by applying the DIE principles with commonly available tools and design patterns.

Here’s a Google search if you want to learn more:  https://www.google.com/search?q=DIE+Distributed+Immutable+Ephemeral&rlz=1C1GCEB_enUS1078US1079&oq=DIE+Distributed+Immutable+Ephemeral&gs_lcrp=EgZjaHJvbWUyBggAEEUYOdIBCDUzMzVqMGo3qAIAsAIA&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&safe=active&ssui=on

Dave

David Lemire
(301) 575-5190 (o)    (240) 938-9350 (m)
HII.com