Subject: OC2 LS PR for Lazy Consensus

I’ve created a Language Specification PR to update our signature requirements from IETF JSON Web Signature to ITU-T JSON Signature Scheme, which is much better suited to OpenC2 needs.

https://github.com/oasis-tcs/openc2-oc2ls/pull/430

Per our interim lazy consensus process this PR will be merged next Monday, 18 December. Also, this and the previous lazy consensus PRs will be presented for discussion at Wednesday’s working meeting.

Dave

David Lemire
IA Systems Engineer
Mission Technologies
(301) 575-5190 (o)    (240) 938-9350 (m)
HII.com