Subject: Your CN01 for OpenC2 Actuator Profile Development Process v1.0 is now available

OpenC2 TC members,

Your request to publish OpenC2 Actuator Profile Development Process v1.0 CN01 is complete. You can access the files at:

OpenC2 Actuator Profile Development Process Version 1.0
Committee Note 01
https://docs.oasis-open.org/openc2/cn-appdev/v1.0/cn01/cn-appdev-v1.0-cn01.md
https://docs.oasis-open.org/openc2/cn-appdev/v1.0/cn01/cn-appdev-v1.0-cn01.html
https://docs.oasis-open.org/openc2/cn-appdev/v1.0/cn01/cn-appdev-v1.0-cn01.pdf

NOTE: During publication, we noted that one of the images in the accompanying /images directory (namespace-schemas.drawio.png) is not actually used in the document.

Please let us know if we can help further.

Best regards,
Paul
--
OASIS...Setting the standard for open collaboration