opencsa-liaison message

Subject: RE: [opencsa-liaison] Closing the issue of pointers to previous schema versions in RDDL

Hi Anish,

I guess I was tasked to be the issues editor for the LSC. Apologies for
not logging this issue in the JIRA so far. I have now logged the issue
(LIAISON-3)[1] and also included link to your previous proposal for
resolving this issue [2] as well as the text of the motion from today's
call [3].

I personally think that it will be useful if you could update your
proposal to make it consistent with the motion we passed today. As it
stands, the RDDL example in your proposal points to CDs of the previous
versions of the specs/schemas, etc, where as the motion we adopted today
suggests including links to CS/OS only!

Regards,
Sanjay

[1] http://www.osoa.org/jira/browse/LIAISON-3