opencsa-liaison message

Subject: Re: [opencsa-liaison] Shall we meet next week? 7 may 2009

Regrets for this telecon. I have a personal conflict.

I hope Ashok can attend for Policy.

For Java, the big news (if you don't know already) is that on May 4 the SCA-J TC approved a Java CI CD01 and a Java CAA CD03 as the public review drafts. Front page stuff is being updated and the docs will be sent to Mary today or tomorrow to being the PR process. What's next for SCA-J? The TC will have to discuss this on Friday's call.

Dave Booz
STSM, BPM and SCA Architecture
Poughkeepsie, NY (845)-435-6093 or 8-295-6093
e-mail:booz@us.ibm.com

Inactive hide details for Jeff Mischkinsky ---05/04/2009 10:00:08 PM---hi,    I will answer my own question, after consulting wJeff Mischkinsky ---05/04/2009 10:00:08 PM---hi, I will answer my own question, after consulting with Sanjay.

Jeff Mischkinsky <jeff.mischkinsky@oracle.com>

OASIS Liaison <opencsa-liaison@lists.oasis-open.org>

05/04/2009 10:00 PM

Re: [opencsa-liaison] Shall we meet next week? 7 may 2009

hi,
  I will answer my own question, after consulting with Sanjay.

  We should have a call to at least check in about status and
schedule updates, especially since Public Reviews have finally started.
  I've updated the lsc calendar and sent out a draft agenda
announcement. Feel free to add more topics.

    cheers,
   jeff