opencsa-liaison message

Subject: Re: [opencsa-liaison] Reference dependencies in various SCA specs

Anish, can we spell out those solutions?

- Allow 2.19 to apply at the CSD level
- Have TC Admin provide the future URI's for the referenced CSD's to
the editors for use when they approve their WD for CSD
- ? I'm not sure I saw the third ...

Also, another possible solution: Where a published CSD## already
exists and the WD will result in publication of CSD##+1, use the
"Latest Version" URL in the cross-reference. That will always resolve
to the latest CSD for the referenced specification.

I'll add the proposals to my write up...

/chet

--

/chet

Primary: +1 973-378-3472