opencsa-ms message

Subject: Re: [opencsa-sc] DRAFT Agenda OpenCSA SC - 11 May 2007 - start 30 mins late

hi,
   As i was just reminded by both ed and eduardo, there is an OASIS
BOD meeting that starts the hour before this call is scheduled. I
forgot to look at my  calendar and i now remember discussing that the
9 am time slot might conflict with oasis bod calls 6 or 7 times / year.
   The current BOD agenda is only scheduled to use one hour, so
things *might* be ok.
I also note that Scott, at least (of the OASIS staff members) is
expected to be at part of the BOD call.

We have several choices:
   1. cancel
   2. assume the bod call won't go more than 1.5 hours to allow some
padding, and have a truncated meeting.
   3. hope for the best :-)

Unless I hear otherwise in the am, i'm inclined to start 30 mins
late, and require everyone to skip every other syllable :-)

   cheers,
    jeff