opencsa-ms message

Subject: Re: [opencsa-ms] Potential Sessions for Java One for SCA, SDO

Patil, Sanjay wrote:
646FFD22D57BD14E9E1051EDBEE28D6E0587287D@uspale20.pal.sap.corp" type="cite">

Mark,

I would be concerned if the panel discussion turns into a SCA vs. JBI debate, primarily because the audience would also be interested IMO in understanding the value proposition, implementation status, etc, of SCA by itself.

I think that someone (perhaps Peter!) should submit a proposal for an independent session/BOF on SCA and (not vs.) JBI.
I did last year but it didn't make it through the eval phase - the picture of SCA and JBI was too "hand wavy" at the time and would not have satisfied a JavaOne audience.

Peter.