opencsa-ms message

Subject: RE: SCA Pub review scheduling

Hi Jeff et al,

1. The only formal notification I've gotten so far is from Policy with a
request that it be held for Assembly. I haven't thoroughly reviewed it yet
since it's on hold.

Before you ask - a formal notification consists of the following in a single
email:
Either a zip attachment will all files or links to all files in Kavi
Files in 3 formats: editable source, PDF and HTML
Namespace document
Schemas, wsdls, whatevers
Link to meeting minutes where motion to approve as committee draft and
motion to submit for public review are recorded.

2. Each needs to have its own announcement. That said, you're free to create
a separate notification to be sent to external groups that just links to
each of the separate announcements, rather than sending several emails.

3. Batching these will significantly delay the amount of time to process and
announce, and if any defects are discovered, they will all be penalized. As
to the current backlog, I have 3 public reviews in the queue already. There
is no 'timing' associated with public reviews; that is, the announcements
are not held for some particular date. They are announced as they are
processed.

For speedier processing, editors should refer to the checklist and make sure
they have addressed all items before forwarding.
http://docs.oasis-open.org/templates/QAChecklistV2.html

Regards,

Mary

+1(650)506-1975
> 	and Web Services Standards           			500 Oracle
> Parkway, M/S 2OP9
> Oracle
Redwood Shores,