Subject: Re: [opendocument-users] how do I package OpenDocument as a single XMLfile

Hi,

What you did to get a single XML file seems to be right. However, by
default OpenOffice.org cannot open these so-called flat-xml-files. You
can however just register an identity xsl transformation (attached) in
the xml filter dialog and import (and export) through that in order to
work with flat-xml files.

-lars

--
Lars Oppermann <lars.oppermann@sun.com>               Sun Microsystems
Software Engineer - StarOffice                           Sachsenfeld 4

<xsl:template match="*|@*|comment()|processing-instruction()|text()">
    <xsl:copy>
        <xsl:apply-templates select="*|@*|comment()|processing-instruction()|text()"/>
    </xsl:copy>