Subject: Re: [opendocument-users] Reference implementation

Hi David,

David Faure wrote:

> An implementation of ... parsing? rendering? editing?

Rendering, I meant.

> I think OpenOffice.org is generally considered as the reference implementation
> for OpenDocument.

Hmmm... But wouldn't that lead to the conclusion that OpenDocument is
the OO.o/Star Office file format or something like that?

> KOffice is another implementation, but not as complete.

There's also AbiWord (it already have import and will have export on its
next release, version 2.4.2, but not complete either).

Best Regards,
Daniel d'Andrada T. de Carvalho - INdT