Subject: Re: [opendocument-users] Re: [office] style name uniqueness (Re:[office] OpenDocument TC Meeting Minutes 2006-01-09 and 2005-12-19)

Michael,

I agree that a human would always choose the most simple way of doing.

But if there are two possibilities:

1) A style:name has to be unique
2) A style:name has to be unique for each style:family

the first is the simpler rule and would be chosen, even more as I see no
use case for the lesser restriction gained by the second rule, which
justifies the higher complexity.

Svante

--
Svante Schubert <svante.schubert@sun.com>             Sun Microsystems
Software Engineer - StarOffice                           Sachsenfeld 4