Subject: Re: [opendocument-users] how to define fields of odt, which would not be affected by digi-signature?

The field (placeholder) for the graphics could/should
be given the position and size when prepairing the document,
and it would not change when signing.
Graphics woud need to be smaller or eqal the size.
Probably this could be implemented via special frame (I am not sure exactly)

This would make digital document signing closer to traditional one
and as well easier to come into practice :)
because clerks are very used to see graphical signatures on the papers

--
Jurgis Pralgauskis
omni: 8-616 77613; teledema: 8-657 65656;