Subject: Re: [opendocument-users] Adding tables to ODP files

John Cowan wrote:
> One of us is confused, but I don't know if it's you or me.

A plague on both your houses.

Marbux: people are complaining that you are prolix and cut-and-paste the
same long passages each time, diluting your point and wasting people's
time. More pith please.

Others: a legitimate point is being made that the conformance language
seems too weak.  Surely the constructive approach is to make sure the
item is adequately on the agenda and publicly explained?

Cheers
Rick Jelliffe