openeox message

Subject: OpenEoX prospect call on 10/10

OASIS will host a call on 10/10 at noon ET to brief several companies interested in participating in OpenEoX. Omar will be leading the discussion, and the call will be recorded for those unable to attend.

The focus will be on recruiting new members--giving them an overview of the TC's goals and scope,Âgetting theirÂfeedback, and answering their questions. You are certainly welcome to attend or suggest others we should invite, but you aren't required to be there. This call is not an official part of the TC process.

If you'd like dial-in details, let me know.

Best,
Carol

--

CarolÂGeyer

Chief Development Officer

OASIS Open

ÂÂÂ
+1 941-284-0403
carol.geyer@oasis-open.org
www.oasis-open.org

This message may contain confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee, please notify the sender immediately, and doÂnot disseminate, distribute, or copy the contents of this message

 Think before you print.