orms message

Subject: Re: [orms] Proposal to move charter changes forward

comment on the revised version of the charter:

I thought we had discussed and agreed to move the 'Security, threats
and Risk analysis' to be concurrent with the 'Protocol(s) for
exchanging of reputation...'
  specification.  If that was the case, then this draft does not
reflect that consensus

=peterd