orms message

Subject: Request about TC member page permission

Dear OASIS Staff:

I try to use some features(uploading files and adding action items) in the ORMS TC member page.
However, I don't have permission to use them. I checked with Nat(Co-Chair) and he is able to
use those features. He also told me he could do the same in other TC member pages.

The TC starts generating some outputs. It would be nice if we can manage them in the page.

Thank you very much.
Tatsuki

--
Tatsuki Sakushima
NRI Pacific - Nomura Research Institute America, Inc.