orms message

Subject: RE: [orms] Groups - New Action Item #0001 Create a terminology list (from ...

Hi everyone,

  My apologies, but I'm afraid that Google Docs is not acceptable under the OASIS TC Process as it does not conform to our rules. I can establish a moinmoin wiki for the TC if that is desired; many TCs use these for gathering similar information.

  I do hope that in the future OASIS is able to offer more collaborative tools.

Regards,

Mary