orms message

Subject: Terminology

Title: Terminology

Greetings all:
Sorry I missed the bulk of the telecon last week.  It got too noisy at the university to continue.
Anyway, are we creating a list of terms to be defined?  A couple of things to put on it, in addition to defining reputation itself, are trust and secure (which appear in the charter).

Thanks,
Lauren

Lauren B. Eisenberg Davis
Senior Systems Analyst
The Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory
Information Operations Systems Group
11100 Johns Hopkins Road
Laurel, MD 20723
(443) 778-4674