orms message

Subject: Issues list

Dear all,
last week Mary pointed me to this blog entry detailing currently used
methods for keeping issues lists, within OASIS:
http://oasistcadmin.wordpress.com/2007/07/10/you-have-an-issue-with-that/

For the time being I opted for the wiki solution as it seems the most
straightforward (but might need to rethink later on as more issues
come in - perhaps it's worthwhile to invest the time in the XML
solution; also, if somebody else has good/bad experiences with other
OASIS groups with respect to issues lists, I'm open for suggestions)

Here's the page I created in the wiki (inspired from XACML issues list):

http://wiki.oasis-open.org/orms/IssuesList

cheers
Daniela

Dr. Daniela Bourges Waldegg