orms message

Subject: UML Modeling tool

I'm not sure how this came about, but the following note is posted on the UBL home page:
The OASIS UBL TC thanks Altova for its contribution of XML Spy licenses for use in UBL schema design, Sparx Systems for its contribution of Enterprise Architect licenses for use in developing UML content models, and GEFEG for its contribution of EDIFIX and technical expertise in the generation and quality review of UBL schemas.

Sparx does support both Windows and linux; if folks are interested I would suggest contacting Jon Bosak or Tim McGrath (UBL co-chairs) for details.

Regards,

Mary