orms message

Subject: RE: [orms] Use Case - OpenID RP Reputation in Trusted Exchange

Let me supplement a bit here:

> 1)  Do you view the reputation of the OP as important, or only the
> reputation of the RP?  If you don't care about the OP's reputation, why?

We have dealt with OP Reputation last week with PAPE use case.

> 2)  How do providers decide which reputation service to use and trust,
> since anyone can set one up?

Also, it is probably possible for the RPs to advertise which Reputation Service
they are listed in in XRDS document that they publish.

Whether the OP believes in those Reputation Service is entirely another matter, though.
Reputation Service may have its Reputation as well.

> 3)  What information about a provider can be communicated in the
> reputation request/response messages?  Is it just a score?

The actual implementation that we have is very basic as Tatsuki has pointed out.
However, in a full version, I am envisaging that it would at least include the following:

item typeDescriptionExample
SubjectIDXRI/URIThe Identifier of the claim being reputed=nat/email_address_usage_policy
ReputationServiceIDXRI/URIThe Identifier of the reputing entity@myRS
CriteriaTextThe criteria on which the reputaion score was madeSubjective Probablility of the adhearance of
Display Score (Cumulative Percentage)floatThe score that End Users sees as reputation score. It is a subjective probability of this claim being true74.2
Display WordEnumWords like "Excellent", "Good", "Average", "Unsatisfactory", "Bad"
Raw ScoreFloatActual score value. 56.8
DistributionenumStatistical Distribution of the scoreBeta
MeanfloatMean of the distribution50
Standard DeviationfloatEmpirical standard deviation 10
Subject Public KeyStringPublic key of the reputed entity2fdlafodnewoldfjkaslf …
PublishedDateXMLDATEDate the score was made2008-02-01T14:34:00Z
ExpiryXMLDATEExpiry date of this reputatoin2009-02-01T14:34:00Z
SignaturestringSignature over this fileaf8afsld92dfjdsla…blah…blah…