orms message

Subject: RE: [orms] Groups - Weekly Telecon modified

Hi everyone,

  I'm sorry I wasn't able to make the call earlier this evening - I did want to provide some information regarding use of an SVN system for your document management.

  A handful of TCs are making use of sourceforge. There's some guidelines as to its usage which I will send along if the TC is interested - basically you can set up a sourceforge project and as long as the permissions are properly set, the site is noted on the public home page, and frequent uploads are made to Kavi, you won't be out of bounds.

  Please let me know if you're interested and I'll send along the details.

Regards,

Mary