orms message

Subject: RE: [orms] draft minutes of 7/30 telecon

Title: RE: [orms] draft minutes of 7/30 telecon

OK - but this event is called the Open Standards Forum, not symposium.
I am speaking (keynote) at the (London) event already so I could present something if I'm given a message (or OK a few slides with the group).
I could add a few slides to my preso rather than do a complete separate preso...

Just let me know what you think,

Regards,

Giles

-----Original Message-----
From: Tatsuki Sakushima [mailto:tatsuki@nri.com]
Sent: Mon 04/08/2008 19:32
To: Giles Hogben

Hi Giles,

 > By the symposium, do you mean the London event?

Yes. There is a open slot for ORMS in that event. We are looking for a
speaker now. Also please read the minute of 7/3 telecon submitted around
7/7 for more detail.

Tatsuki

P.S. Thank you for submitting use cases:-)

Tatsuki Sakushima
NRI Pacific - Nomura Research Institute America, Inc.
TEL:(650)638-7258
SkypeIn:(650)209-4811

Giles Hogben ????????: