orms message

Subject: Participation in TC

Title: Participation in TC

I will be unable to continue to participate in the ORMS TC.
It's been a pleasure working with all of you, and I wish you the best as the work moves forward.
Lauren

Lauren B. Eisenberg Davis
Senior Systems Analyst
The Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory
Information Operations Systems Group
11100 Johns Hopkins Road
Laurel, MD 20723
(443) 778-4674