orms message

Subject: London Slides

Hi All,
I saw the comments on the  slides from the minutes. For the use-cases (sorry for that omission), I have been through the list on the wiki and added the following:

Content filtering, Avatar Reputation, Social Network Peer Reputation, Unified Communications (IM, SPIT/SPIM etc…)

I didn't put them all in because either:
1. I already included them in the ENISA security paper slide (perhaps I'll make a single slide with use-cases and put them all together).
OR
2. They seem to be more a technical implementation mechanism (e.g. IDP Reputation service) than a use-case - at least in terms of what people would be looking for on a slide like this. I mention the idea of using SAML as a carrier later so I can talk about the general architecture using IDP's at the same time.
OR
3. I don't understand what it's getting at enough to talk about it - e.g. Peer reputation between two people.

I also added something about portability in a prominent place...

If you have any more additions, please send them to me in the next couple of days as I need to finalise the slides,

Thanks,

Giles

Giles Hogben
Network Security Policy Expert
European Network & Information Security Agency (ENISA)
Tel: +30 2810 391892
Fax: +30 2810 39000

PGP.sig