orms message

Subject: New Regulation for the Rating Companies

On June 17, a new legislation was introduced in Japan to control the Rating
Companies.
It is related to the sub-prime loan thing.

It reminded me that perhaps we should also look at what those rating
companies are publishing as data points.

It is another example of "a kind of" reputation service.

As I have written in my previous mail, now I think we can proceed with what
we would like to express in the reputation data format. There is one that I
posted last year, which has been recaptured on the Wiki by Tatsuki.

http://wiki.oasis-open.org/orms/WorkingDraft

I think there are much more.

For example, I think IBM folks are interested in the provenance etc.

Could you kindly start adding the things that you think is needed to the
page and post it to the ML?

Cheers,

=nat