orms message

Subject: Re: [orms] Defining relationship among <Subject>, <Assertion> and<Context>

> Do you think that the identifier of the document is always equal to the
> identifier of the entity? To minimize the number of elements, it is good
> if these are consolidated to one identifier, however, if there is a case
> that keeping them separately is reasonable, we have to come up a way to
> express two ids in the same document.

If we think of the ReputationBundle case and <Subject> is has an identifier of an entity, <Subject> in a parent document and a child document could be the same. (How to make it not correlatable and transaction awareable is another issue and I guess that it is application specific.)

I start supporting the idea that <Subject> and this document id are not the same. But we need documents ids to find and identify documents in the bundle case.

Tatsuki