orms message

Subject: Restarting or ...

So, I will be more or less done with writing the OpenID Connect specs and can bring some cycle back to ORMS.
Having said that, I am not sure if you are interested in the topic anymore.
If there is no interest, we should go into a winding down mode.

We have produced several good documents in the past, so we could perhaps just publish them in some form and close in that case.
I will consult with the secretariat on it if that is the case.

In the mean time, it may be good to look at the works that some others have been doing.

IETF has come up with a new working group: http://www.ietf.org/dyn/wg/charter/repute-charter

Best,

--
Nat Sakimura (=nat)