orms message

Subject: Response requested: I would like to hold a call with the ORMS TC

Members of the ORMS TC -

I am writing to request a meeting with you all to discuss the current
state of the TC and what your plans are going forward. And to offer my
help if there is anything I can be doing to help you all re-engage and
make progress.

I have been running through current TCs to see how they seem to be
doing and to see which might need some help. I noted that the ORMS TC
has not met in some time, that no meetings are currently scheduled,
and that emails traffic has largely ceased.

Can I - or other OASIS staff - help the TC regain momentum? I would
certainly like to see you all energized and active if interest in the
goal is still there! If not, perhaps it is time to consider closing
the TC.

Please let me know if you are interested in having a conversation. If
I receive positive replies, I will set up a call.

Thanks,

/chet
Chet Ensign
http://www.oasis-open.org