oslc-automation message

Subject: Re: [oslc-automation] Action requested: Where we're each at with OSLC Automation

Hi Martin,
I'd answer as follows. In general I have fair knowledge of several OSLC
specs, partially implemented some of them (e.g. RM using node.js),
and I have customers looking to adopt it as a foundational concept for tool
integration.
I have a fair understanding of the Automation scenarios and implementation
details, and potentially concrete use cases in mind that I discuss with
customers.
This could be covered or out of scope for AUTO, but could also contribute
valid additional scenarios. I'm still validating & writing up one or two
scenarios with a client.

To answer the questions:
1. How familiar are you with the scenarios OSLC Automation 2.0 supports?
    <A little> / <Lots>

2. How familiar are you with the technical specification of OSLC Automation
2.0?
    <A little> / <Lots>

3. What is your interest in OSLC Automation?
 Implementing 2.0/2.1 (potentially)
Introducing new scenario(s) (potentially, provide customer feedback)

4. Do you have time restrictions which limit your involvement?
Yes - I haven't much time, because it's not a priority, although I'm
available now.
(it's a long term view, e.g. I want to make sure that OSLC covers the
essential use cases of our clients)

regards
  Florian

Florian Georg
Solution Architect - agile development & devOps
IBM Software Group - Software and Cloud Solutions
Vulkanstrasse 106, 8010 Zurich, Switzerland
Phone   +41 79 342 1239
E-Mail  Florian.Georg@ch.ibm.com
Twitter @florian_georg
LinkedIn http://www.linkedin.com/pub/florian-georg/8/4b9/701
Blog http://perceptivedev.wordpress.com

open community, open services, open possibilities -
http://open-services.net