oslc-ccm message

Subject: No Meeting 20-Nov-2014

Per previous meeting [1], Nick is not available and we would only hold if we had a few items that could come in time to meet about (which they didn't).  There has been a number of updates to Change Management draft specifications that Sam will send out a summary on and pointing out areas for specific feedback.  Please continue discussions on mailing list before next teleconference.

Next scheduled CCM meeting is: 4 Dec 2014 [2]
I believe this is the last scheduled CCM meeting for 2014.

[1]: https://wiki.oasis-open.org/oslc-ccm/Meetings/Telecon2014.11.06
[2]: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/oslc-ccm/event.php?event_id=37351

Thanks,
Steve Speicher
IBM Rational Software
OSLC - Lifecycle integration inspired by the web ->
http://open-services.net