Subject: RE: [oslc-core] Agenda for 11 December 2014

Hello team,

Unfortunately, I too would not be able to join the call today due to a schedule conflict. My apologies.

Best Regards,

Harish

From: oslc-core@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:oslc-core@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of SIMONEAU Didier
Sent: 11 December 2014 19:26
To: Arnaud Le Hors; OASIS OSLC Core TC Discussion List

Hi,

I am sorry, I will not be able to attend today’s meeting.

Didier

Cordialement / Best Regards,

Didier SIMONEAU

CATIA Systems Technologies R&D Technology Senior Manager

Office: +33 2 9805 8838
didier.simoneau@3ds.com

3DS Logo

3DS.COM/CATIA

Dassault Systèmes | 120 rue René Descartes, ZI de la Pointe du Diable | 29280 Plouzané | France