Subject: Re: [oslc-core] Agenda for Feb 19 - Regrets

I'm attending the W3C RDF Data Shapes WG F2F in Boston.
Arthur Ryman, PhD
Distinguished Engineer | Master Inventor | Academy of Technology
Chief Data Officer, Application Platform
IBM Systems | Middleware
905.413.3077 (phone) | 416.939.5063 (cell)
IBM InterConnect 2015

From:   Steve K Speicher <sspeiche@us.ibm.com>
To:     oslc-core@lists.oasis-open.org
Date:   02/18/2015 05:55 PM
Subject:        [oslc-core] Agenda for Feb 19
Sent by:        <oslc-core@lists.oasis-open.org>

Hi All,
Suffering from laptop failure and weather preventing me to get it repaired
or a loaner. I actually have to use Sam's computer to send this out.

It will pull it together later this evening: it will be at usual place.

Talk to you Thursday!

Thanks,
Steve Speicher
IBM Rational Software
OSLC - Lifecycle integration inspired by the web ->
http://open-services.net