Subject: Re: [oslc-core] Agenda for this week's OSLC CORE TC meeting

(Oops, I sent the previous message by accident. Here's the full version)

As I also cannot attend the meeting, here are my votes. (I've included Nick's ones from his previous email for ease of reference):

issue 23 - Should a ServiceProviderCatalog or ServiceProvider be an LDPC?
Nick: +1 for the current proposal.

Martin: I do not believe this is ready to be voted on, as it needs more fleshing out as to how it would work.

issue 29 - Allow for selection dialogs for service providers
Nick: +1 for the current proposal.

Martin: +1 for the current proposal.

issue 9 - Bootstrapping discovery
Nick: 0 (not really against this, but not convinced it's of great value)

Martin: +1 for my own proposal (just added a comment replying to the alternative proposal).

issue 15 - Allow client to request different icon sizes for resource preview
Nick: +1 for the proposal with the change suggested by me in comment
https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OSLCCORE-15?focusedCommentId=60556&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-60556
Martin: We need to consider the IANA implications of using an "iconSize" parameter on the "return=representation" preference. See comment in JIRA.

issue 20 - Service provider should describe domain/scope
Nick: -1 on the proposal as currently written, +1 on the wording provided by David - see my comments in the issue.

Martin:
+1 for "A URL of a resource that MUST provide additional information about the service provider."
-1 for "application/rdf+xml MUST be supported" and "The RDF representation of the resource MUST include one dcterms:title statement and one or more rdf:type statements"
(I support making the oslc:detail predicate more flexible, but for me the proper solution to this problem is making the project area resource and SP resource into the same resource. See comment in JIRA.)

Martin Pain
Software Developer - Green Hat
Rational Test Virtualization Server, Rational Test Control Panel

E-mail: martinpain@uk.ibm.com
Find me on:
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=99869908 and within IBM on: IBM Connections: https://w3-connections.ibm.com/profiles/html/profileView.do?userid=12c849c0-ddd5-1030-9b5f-d70a3a891
IBM

IBM United Kingdom Limited Registered in England and Wales with number 741598 Registered office: PO Box 41, North Harbour, Portsmouth, Hants. PO6 3AU

I cannot attend the meeting (out on vacation this week), but here are my votes on the issues noted in the agenda:
issue 23 - Should a ServiceProviderCatalog or ServiceProvider be an LDPC?
Nick: +1 for the current proposal.

issue 29 - Allow for selection dialogs for service providers
Nick: +1 for the current proposal.

issue 9 - Bootstrapping discovery
Nick: 0 (not really against this, but not convinced it's of great value)

issue 15 - Allow client to request different icon sizes for resource preview
Nick: +1 for the proposal with the change suggested by me in comment
https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OSLCCORE-15?focusedCommentId=60556&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-60556

issue 20 - Service provider should describe domain/scope
Nick: -1 on the proposal as currently written, +1 on the wording provided by David - see my comments in the issue.

Because I have been out this week and last week, I have not yet addressed my action item of writing up a scenario for how to determine the usage of a particular LDPC.

Nick.

Inactive hide details for "Sarabura, Martin" ---08/18/2015 09:31:47 AM---There are a few issues that Jim and I feel are close t"Sarabura, Martin" ---08/18/2015 09:31:47 AM---There are a few issues that Jim and I feel are close to ready for a vote; they are listed on the age