Subject: OSLC meeting this week - daylight savings time

Please note that I am in one of those jurisdictions where we have already started daylight savings time. If you have not made the switch or you are one of those truly lucky people who don’t have to, then the meeting will start one hour earlier than it did last time.

I hope to see you all there.

Regards,

PTC Logo

Dr. Martin Sarabura