Subject: OSLC Query work group, preparation for next week's meeting 2018-01-18

Martin is going to schedule a meeting of the OSLC Query work group for Thursday next week, 2018-01-18.
For core members interested in OSLC Query, please prepare for the meeting by:
  1. Reviewing the draft spec at https://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/browse/wsvn/oslc-core/trunk/specs/oslc-query.html. I have included indented red editorial comment that helps to discuss open issues and reference the related issues in the tracker. In most cases, the draft spec reflects the proposals for the issues but has editorial comment explaining the issue(s).
  2. Review the issues below. I propose that we work through them in that order and we carry over any undecided ones over to the subsequent meeting and so on.
https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OSLCCORE-134 literal_value of the oslc_where syntax is not well-defined
https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OSLCCORE-111 Query spec and relative operators for string literals
https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OSLCCORE-153 Semantics of ">", ">=", "<", <=" with URI values
https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OSLCCORE-138 OSLC Query BNF for wildcards seems questionable