Subject: Migrating JIRA issues to GitHub

I've run into a snag migrating the issues. GitHub has a rate limit that prevents GitHub API apps from hogging resources. I hit this rate limit pretty quickly trying to migrate the 188 JIRA issues and then get 403 errors for all subsequent requests.

At this point I've already spent too much time on this. Perhaps we should reconsider migration and simply use GitHub for all new issues.

Jim Amsden, Senior Technical Staff Member
OSLC and Linked Lifecycle Data
919-525-6575