oslc-domains message

Subject: OSLC Domains TC Eligible Voters

The OSLC Domains TC currently has only four voting members and only two are eligible to vote (based on attending 3 of the last 5 meetings - Jad and Jim). This means we do not have enough voting members to approve ballots.

I have two motions I would like to propose: motion to approve Change Management 3.0 Committee Specification Revision 01, and motion to submit Requirements Management 2.1 for initial public review.

Martin, Andrew, Mark - you are listed as Members, not voting members. Can we update that?

We are about to make some real progress in getting the RM, CM and AM specs through the process. But we need reviewers and voters to get them done. Now that we've done a thorough review of the RM spec, I think we're going to find that the review process will be pretty easy since most of the Domain specifications are pretty similar except for the vocabularies and shapes. And these were taken from the 2.0 specs and should be unchanged.

Let's see if we can get some committed voters, and get the meeting attendance up so we can get this work completed.

Jim Amsden, Senior Technical Staff Member
OSLC and Linked Lifecycle Data
919-525-6575