oslc-domains message

Subject: Change Management Committee Spec vote

Are we allowed to fix typos in the document before it goes to Committee Spec status? I'd prefer we get a spec with some of the typos in the vocabulary fixed - for example, we fixed 'authorizor' and 'sererity' about 3 months ago in the source, but the document up for vote predates that and does not include those non-material fixes.

Nick.