oslc-promcode message

Subject: Re: [oslc-promcode] IMPORTANT: the first meeting of the OSLC PROMCODE TC still needs a conference calling facility

Chet,

You are welcome to use my call-in number for that. I can call in with host code.

Participant Code:        77941580

Country
Telephone Type
Access Type
AT&T Direct Number
Dial-In Number
Global Dialing Comment
Argentina

Toll-Free

0800-222-1512

Australia

Caller Paid

0-2-80318490

Australia

Toll-Free

1-800-85-4950

Austria

Caller Paid

0-1-2530601

Austria

Toll-Free

0800-07-0079

Bahamas

Toll-Free
1-800-872-2881
888-426-6840

Barbados

Toll-Free
1-800-225-5288
888-426-6840

Belgium

Caller Paid

0-2-8946410

Belgium

Toll-Free

0800-3-9022

Bermuda

Toll-Free
1-800-225-5288
888-426-6840

Brazil

Toll-Free
0800-890-0288
888-426-6840
LANDLINE ONLY
Brazil

Toll-Free
0-800-888-8288
888-426-6840
MOBILE AND LANDLINE
Canada

Toll-Free

888-426-6840

Cayman Islands

Toll-Free
1-800-225-5288
888-426-6840

Chile

Toll-Free

1230-020-0719

China

Toll-Free

4001-201-478
PREFERRED ACCESS
China

Toll-Free

10-800-711-1071
NETCOM LIMITED ACCESS
China

Toll-Free

10-800-110-0996
TELECOM LIMITED ACCESS
Colombia

Toll-Free

01-800-5-1-81588

Costa Rica

Toll-Free
0-800-011-4114
888-426-6840

Cyprus

Toll-Free

8009-1373

Czech Republic

Caller Paid

2-39016353

Czech Republic

Toll-Free

800-143-484

Denmark

Caller Paid

32711870

Denmark

Toll-Free

80-717000

Dominican Republic

Toll-Free

1-888-426-6840

Finland

Caller Paid

0-9-72519565

Finland

Toll-Free

0800-9-18357

France

Caller Paid

0-170911580

France

Toll-Free

0800-94-0558

Germany

Caller Paid

0-69-2443-2290

Germany

Toll-Free

0800-000-1018

Greece

Toll-Free

00-800-11-006-7783

Hong Kong

Caller Paid

30713844

Hong Kong

Toll-Free

800-90-5535

Hungary

Caller Paid

0-1-7789195

Hungary

Toll-Free

06-800-19-306

Iceland

Toll-Free

800-9823

India
FIXED LINE
Caller Paid

33-558-811

India
MOBILE
Caller Paid

0-XX-33-558-811
XX=2 DIGIT CITY CODE
India
MOBILE
Caller Paid

0-XXX-33-558-81
XXX=3 DIGIT CITY CODE
India

Toll-Free
000-117
888-426-6840

Indonesia

Toll-Free

001-803-1-006-7783

Ireland

Caller Paid

0-1-5264424

Ireland

Toll-Free

1-800-943-427

Israel

Toll-Free

1-809-417-783

Italy

Caller Paid

0-2-00621263

Italy

Toll-Free

800-975100

Japan

Caller Paid

0-3-64042596

Japan

Toll-Free

00531-11-0086
KDD
Japan

Toll-Free

0066-33-830321
SOFTBANK & MOBILE ACCESS
Japan

Toll-Free

0034-800-600060
NTT
Kazakhstan

Toll-Free
8^800-121-4321
888-426-6840

Korea (south)

Caller Paid

0-2-348-31399

Korea (south)

Toll-Free

00798-1-1-006-7783

Latvia

Toll-Free

8000-3906

Malaysia

Caller Paid

03-6207-4471

Malaysia

Toll-Free

1-800-81-5412

Mexico

Toll-Free
01-800-288-2872
888-426-6840

Neth. Antilles

Toll-Free

1-888-426-6840

Netherlands

Caller Paid

0-20-7996800

Netherlands

Toll-Free

0-800-363-6036

New Zealand

Caller Paid

09-912-7548

New Zealand

Toll-Free

0800-442905

Norway

Caller Paid

23162149

Norway

Toll-Free

800-16771

Panama

Toll-Free

001-888-426-6840

Peru

Toll-Free

0800-77-942

Philippines

Toll-Free

1-800-1-111-0558

Poland

Toll-Free

0-0-800-111-1929

Portugal

Toll-Free

800-7-80880

Romania

Toll-Free

0-800-896910

Russia

Toll-Free
363-2400
888-426-6840
MOSCOW & ST PETERSBURG
Russia

Toll-Free
8^495-363-2400
888-426-6840
RUSSIA OTHER
Russia

Toll-Free
8^10-800-110-1011
888-426-6840
OR RUSSIA OTHER
Singapore

Caller Paid

66221594

Singapore

Toll-Free

800-110-1842

Slovak Republic

Toll-Free
0-800-000-101
888-426-6840

Slovenia

Toll-Free

0800-80768

South Africa

Toll-Free

0800-983-687

Spain

Caller Paid

9-1-7878580

Spain

Toll-Free

900-8-01334

Sweden

Caller Paid

0-8-50515100

Sweden

Toll-Free

0200-12-5807

Switzerland

Caller Paid

0-43-2101240

Switzerland

Toll-Free

0800-89-4800

Taiwan

Caller Paid

0-2-77457238

Taiwan

Toll-Free

00801-10-4334

Thailand

Toll-Free

001-800-11-006-7783

United Arab Emirates

Toll-Free
8000-021
888-426-6840

United Arab Emirates

Toll-Free
8000-051
888-426-6840
U.S. MILITARY BASE
United Kingdom

Caller Paid

0-20-30596451

United Kingdom

Toll-Free

0800-368-0638

Uruguay

Toll-Free

000-411-006-7783

USA

Caller Paid

215-861-6239

USA

Toll-Free

888-426-6840

Uzbekistan

Toll-Free
8^641-744-0010
888-426-6840

Venezuela

Toll-Free

0800-102-9535

Tom Kamimura

Distinguished Engineer and CTO for Asia Pacific
IBM Rational

mail: kamimura@us.ibm.com
phone: +81-80-6706-9365

From:        Chet Ensign <chet.ensign@oasis-open.org>
To:        oslc-promcode@lists.oasis-open.org
Date:        2014/03/25 03:19
Sent by:        <oslc-promcode@lists.oasis-open.org>

Apologies - the email accidentally sent before I was finished...

To the prospective members of the new OSLC PROMCODE TC,

I am writing to ask if any of you can provide conference calling facilities for the first meeting of the Technical Committee.

The first meeting is Wednesday morning in Japan / Tuesday evening in the US and the dial-in logistical information for the meeting has yet to be added to the event (https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/oslc-promcode/event.php?event_id=37630).

As I have not heard back from Dr. Aoyama, I am checking with all of you to see if any of you can provide an international conference calling facility.

Thank you in advance. If you can provide the details, I will be happy to update the meeting event with the information.

Best regards,

/chet
----------------
Chet Ensign

http://www.oasis-open.org

Primary: +1 973-996-2298
Mobile: +1 201-341-1393

TC Administration information and support is available at
http://www.oasis-open.org/resources/tcadmin

Follow OASIS on:
LinkedIn:
http://linkd.in/OASISopen