oslc-promcode message

Subject: Re: [oslc-promcode] Regrets for this evening's meeting

Sean,

I didn't receive the usual email invitation to the meeting. Was there a
meeting?

Regards,
Arthur Ryman, PhD

Chief Data Officer, Rational
Chief Architect, Portfolio & Strategy Management
Distinguished Engineer | Master Inventor | Academy of Technology

Toronto Lab | +1-905-413-3077 (office) | +1-416-939-5063 (mobile)

From:   Sean Kennedy/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
To:     oslc-promcode@lists.oasis-open.org,
Date:   05/20/2014 04:32 PM
Sent by:        <oslc-promcode@lists.oasis-open.org>

Aoyama-san, et al.,

I am sorry to inform you that I will be unable to join this evening's
meeting.

Hopefully it goes well all the same!

Best regards,

Sean Kennedy

OSLC Community Development Leader for IBM Rational

Operations Coordinator for the OSLC Steering Committee

Phone:
+1-905-413-4385
8200 Warden Ave
Fax:
+1-905-413-4850
Markham, Ontario L6G 1C7
Email:
seanpk@ca.ibm.com
D1/R0A/8200/MKM
LinkedIn:
http://www.linkedin.com/in/seanpk
Canada

OSLC: Lifecycle integration inspired by the web
http://open-services.net
Eclipse Lyo: Enabling tool integration with OSLC
http://eclipse.org/lyo

There is nothing more powerful than an idea whose time has come. -- Victor
Hugo